Engage children in practicing basic reading and writing skills with the help of fascinating animals! From chameleons to kangaroos, the beautiful animal photographs and stories in Listen and Learn: Animals will take young children on an animal adventure around the world.
Each unit is organized around a specific animal and includes facts about where animals live, what they look like, what they eat, how their body parts work, and how they take care of their young. Activities include animal games, art, writing, and drawing, and help children practice alphabet awareness, beginning sounds, counting, writing numbers, matching, and more.
Every page includes an audio option so that children can listen to read-alouds and learn about their favorite animals. Listen and Learn: Animals also engages children in learning with hands-on art activities and real-life animal photography.
• Informational read-alouds with audio to support understanding
• Alphabet activities to practice beginning sounds and writing
• Matching activities to develop basic skills such as one-to-one correspondence and recognizing colors and shapes
• Practice activities to develop basic reading, writing and math skills
• Paper-tube art projects that feature one animal and help children practice cutting and pasting
• Comprehension activities with audio read-alouds to develop reading skills
Each activity book includes an animal poster project, memory game and reward stickers. Product Type: Language Skills Recommended Grade: Grade K Recommended Age: 5 Years Alternative Part Numbers: 9781645141853,EME6135 GRP:ERGO