Skip to product information
1 of 1

Zolynelis Herbal and Fruit Tea Variety Mix Pack, 3.2 oz (91 g)

Zolynelis Herbal and Fruit Tea Variety Mix Pack, 3.2 oz (91 g)

Regular price $13.99
Regular price Sale price $13.99
Sale Sold out

This product ships from Europe. Please allow for additional shipping time to clear the customs

Herb with herb and fruity tea kit N60, 91g

Ingredients:“Fruit tea with strawberry and mangoes Ingredients: Cinema Rings 38%, Apple Fruit 27.5%, Natural Fragrous Material 8.5%, Burn Fruit 7%, Oranges Purium 5%, Toasted Chicory Roots 4%, Lemon Grass 3%, Licorned Roots 3%, Strawberry Fruit 2%, mango fruit 1%, sweet stevius leaves 1%. Fruit tea with pineapple and pear of ingredients: apple fruit 46.8%, white cinema rings 15%, natural flavoring 8.2%, roasted chicory roots 8%, thorny fruits 8%, cinematic rings 6%, lemon , orange peel 2%, lemon peel 1%, pear fruit 1%, pineapple fruit 1%, sweet stevius leaves 1%. Yerba mate with oranges and guarana ingredients: Bugieni Paraguay (Mate) leaves 40%, green tea 34%, orange peel 10%, licorice root 8%, natural flavoring 6%, guaran fruit 2%. Chamunium rings and cumin fruit ingredients: chamomile rings 85%, cumin fruit 15%. Melissu leaves and linden blossoms ingredients: melissu leaves 80%, linden rings 20%. Green tea with peppermamet ingredients: green tea 70%, pepper leaves 30%. "

Nutritional information per 3.53 oz. (100 g.):-



Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question
View full details